UA-494466866-1

Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Home

Started buying for new home, as I'm leaving 99% of furniture here, I have to buy everything again. Well my first purchase was a new 55" Samsung Smart LED TV you can command it with your voice and everything but wonder if it will understand me when I get my MS slurred voice lol...it's even got a built in webcam, it's amazing how far TV technology has advanced.

I purchased my sofa and picked out my bed, but as I only need to give 5 days notice for the bed, I will order later. I purchased all the LED chrome downlighters I need, going to have 4 fitted to each room. Calming things down from my current house where I went crazy with them, having 72 fitted lol.

I have also started contacting contractors to have the house redecorated, wooden floors throughout, then followed  by the widening of doors, wetroom etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment