UA-494466866-1

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Wednesday January 1st 2014

Well thankfully that's Christmas and Hogmany out the way, can't believe I survived 2013...it sucked on so many levels!!!

Dont get me wrong, it's was nice and relaxing at my parents for Christmas but also a time tinged with a great deal of sadness...It was only my parents, my brother (his wife was ill in bed all day) and I but was a great day. My father as usual excelled himself in the cooking and preparing of enough food for at least 10...loads left. Mum excelled herself with the presents again. I was lucky enough to get an Armani Code EDT gift set, HIM skincare set, Jumper, Scarf, Ted Baker grooming set, New York picture (for my new house), sweets & can't remember the rest. Ryan got me a Blu ray and sweets.

Boxing Day was Dawn & I's Christmas Day. Dawn came laden with food & pressies and a promise of cooking us up a feast but it never happened, instead she opted for the easy option of a feast from the Indian Takeaway lol. She got me fantastic presents too, a black leather electronic reclining armchair, big bottle of Paco Rabanne's 1 Million EDT & deodorant, New York t shirt, a Onesie, Mustang Mug, Mustang Keyring, bottle of Jack Daniels and a talking satsuma novelty toy (joke between us). Thankfully she liked my gifts too :-) So we spent evening eating, drinking and watching movies. The following night, again false promise of cooking that meal for me (shame on you Dawn lol) so this time it was a feast from a Chinese Takeaway.

Hogmany was spent with my son and mother. It was Connors 2nd Christmas Day, he had 22 presents to open and had a great day. We all stayed awake to 2.30am, Connor was not going to sleep lol. It was the last New Years Eve i will spend in my house...was a strange feeling.

To summarise, 2013 was a difficult year for me and I was glad to see the back of it. Not many positives but the one I take from it is obviously my relationship with Dawn. I certainly hope 2014 will be the polar opposite to 2013...infact I know it can only be better!!

I wish you all a fantastic 2014!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment