UA-494466866-1

Sunday 23 February 2014

It's all starting to come together...

If you have followed my blog, you will know I suffer from MS, well after many ups & downs (mostly downs) on all the different medications available, I am now returning to the medication that I felt best on which was the monthly infusion of Tysabri, but I ceased treatment due to testing positive for the JC virus and the risk of contracting the fatal PML virus. I feel it's a case of..I'm damned if I do....I'm damned if I don't. I won't pretend but I am scared. So this coming Tuesday 25/2 is my date.

You will also have read I split from my wife and bought a new home. Well my new place is finally coming together, I bought this place without having viewed it and what a mess it was. So I'm currently more than halfway through doing it up to my liking. I am pleased to report I am getting a 100% grant to turn my bathroom into a wetroom! can't wait to see that green bathroom suite gone lol.

I also had my new bed get delivered, it's a super duper electronically adjustable one which I highly recommend especially to MS sufferers. I also bought a passive exerciser which the motor propels my legs in a cycling motion giving me much needed exercise.

My diet has changed for the better and will probably change more drastically as it's looking like I have diabetes too. Currently waiting on blood test to confirm this....great!!!



My boy fell asleep watching football last night lol

No comments:

Post a Comment