UA-494466866-1

Saturday 10 May 2014

Maroon 5: Moves Like Jagger - Song Meaning

Moves like Jagger could be about cougers. If you've ever seen Jagger dance - he can't dance. And he's not exactly handsome.mBut he can get a woman a fraction of his age - because he has the moves or the money lol - google his love conquests. This song is reverse though, it's not a younger woman conquest but an older woman.

"I swear I will behave" -- a child says to an adult
"You say I'm a kid, my ego is big" -- hello?
"And you want to steer / But I'm shifting gears" -- power struggle
"So watch and learn, I won't show you twice/../But if I share my secret/You gonna have to keep it/Nobody else can see this" -- older women think of younger boys but few will make it public

And finally the way you conquer a woman is not by controlling but by looking in her eyes with a total look of confidence.


Or I'm way off lol.

Maroon 5: Moves Like Jagger - Music Video

No comments:

Post a Comment