UA-494466866-1

Thursday 3 October 2013

Day 20 - Tuesday October 1st 2013

Awoke with a cat on my head, don't ask lol. My walking today was much better and rising to a standing position, much quicker so I started my exercises again.

Worked on my legs doing various exercises for roughly 40 mins and my arms for a lot longer and wired up the electro muscular stimulator for about an hour.

It's very important if you suffer from MS, or any other illness, you should try and exercise a little..what is that they say "if you don't use it you lose it". It's very important to keep your strength up with MS or any illness I would imagine.

Breakfast - none

Lunch - none

Dinner - Indian takeaway - North Indian Garlic Chicken Curry, pilau rice, vegetable pakora, plain nan bread, popadoms, 4 bottles Budweiser

Diet took a back seat today

No comments:

Post a Comment