UA-494466866-1

Sunday 13 October 2013

Day 32 - Sunday October 13th 2013

It's been nearly 2 weeks since I have updated my blog and I don't know where the time has gone. I shamefully admit though to having never eaten as much takeaway junk food & beer these past 12 days or so than I have ever done in the same time period. After a very promising start to my new health regime, I know, I know but I will be back to those lovely seeds and lettuce soon enough....groan lol.

What has happened in the world of McKay this past 12 days or so? Started off good then got shit when the hand controls on my mustang failed at 70mph but all fixed now, fell over in my hall and put my head through a partition wall...sweet, but thankfully I lived to tell the tale lol.

After going through the month of September with no MS medication, it certainly took its toll on my legs, like WOW, the main issue caused my left leg not to bend at the knee easily at all and took much forcing to position it.

However with the help of my new personal trainer, I am more determined than ever. She is very patient and won't let me slack on the exercises. She believes my left leg problem could be coming from my hips, she is also surprised how much power I have in my weak left leg, so much so she is confident I will be running around in no time lol I wish!!!

Stretches are important, my exercises were gung-ho and apart from zapping my strength probably done me no use.

My neighbour suffers from an illness that affects her walking similar also to MS with the brain signals being interrupted in doing there job, she is looking at muscle implants, so that's my homework for today, doubt it would do anything for me, but gotta check it out.

Keep checking my blog as I am back to updating it daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment