UA-494466866-1

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Day 33 - Monday October 14th 2013

Well 3 and a half hours sleep last night is not good when your living with MS let alone throwing your 7 year old son into the mix, who came to stay lol. Today I kick started again, my healthier eating which I will have to stick too this time..and don't tempt me you know who you are lol.

So I have found my walking improving but getting annoyed with restless legs mainly in the evening, I am taking a drug called Ropinirole for this, and they are beginning to work, but what does one take for pins and needles in the hands??

Last night, apart from playfighting with Connor,  I undertook some light exercising to arms and legs.

Breakfast - None

Lunch - Tuna, lettuce sandwich, 500ml bottle of water

Dinner - Steak pie, potatoes, baby carrots, garden peas, kale, trifle, 500ml bottle of water

Snack - Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment