UA-494466866-1

Sunday 20 October 2013

Day 35 - Wednesday October 16th 2013

Today I woke feeling refreshed and rested. My legs were behaving and my stomach grumbling for breakfast, it's was surprisingly easy getting back in the routine again of eating better at the usual set times. I can't stress enough the importance of good healthy eating, it really does make you feel better in mind and body.

Today I had my son here again (school holidays) and he kicked my ass once more at basketball, but he also wanted to do exercises with his dad. So once he got changed into his Barcelona football kit he was ready lol. We started off lifting light weights, doing arm curls etc. Of course before we started we spent a good 10 mins stretching. We done various sitting exercises and used the stretch exerciser on both our arms and legs.

I heard of another 3 diagnosis of MS this past week...it's all I seem to hear about now :-(

Breakfast - Cornflakes with milk, 1 glass of orange juice

Lunch - 2 x Tuna salad baguettes, pkt of crisps, 500ml bottle of water

Dinner - Pepperoni pizza, ice cream, 500ml bottle of water

No comments:

Post a Comment