UA-494466866-1

Thursday 10 July 2014

Let Me Blow Ya Mind: Eve ft Gwen Stefani - Song Meaning

One of the best things about this track is Gwen. It was Gwen's big 'comeback' after the low sales of no Doubt's 'Return to Saturn', people seen it as a failure due to the fact that it didn't sell as much as the previous record. I think the part Gwen sings is about her not caring what the haters say and doing what she wants. When she says "Now I got my foot through the door and I ain't going no where." She's saying that even though her record with No Doubt might have not done as well, she's not going anywhere. So for all the haters of Gwen out there, let me just say, no matter what you say you won't bring her down. She's been in music since her teens and she's staying in music! Suck on that!

Let Me Blow Ya Mind - Eve ft Gwen Stefani

1 comment:

  1. I will officially be singing this song all day thanks for the #tbt jam

    ReplyDelete