UA-494466866-1

Monday 21 July 2014

My diet.

So I'm wishing I started and stuck with Dr Wahls diet a long time ago. I'm noticing big improvements, it's amazing. I won't lie and say I'm loving it, but needs must right.

So my latest shopping list included:

Kale, Lettuce, Peppers, Beetroot, Cauliflower, Spring Onion, Asparagus, Brussels, Collard, Chard, Green Beans, Tomatoes, Radishes, Onions, Garlic, Parsley, Spinach, Cabbage, Cucumber, Sweet Potatoes.

Green & Red Grapes, Oranges, Peaches, Lemons, Raspberries Red & Black, Kiwi, Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Rhubarb.

Tuna, Salmon, Liver, Steak.

Gluten Free Bread, Almond Milk, Soy Milk, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Raisins, Honey
Peanuts.

So I eat 9 large stuffed cups of vegetables a day and 3 cups of fruit everyday, also wild fish and grass fed or organ meat. I have also dropped all gluten as well as dairy. If your going to do it, you gotta do it right.

But I would love a kebab lol

No comments:

Post a Comment