UA-494466866-1

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Tuesday 22nd July - diet consumption

It's official....I cannot stand Avacado....yuck!!!!

So I'm sticking to this diet, so far it's easier than what I thought, but much more costly than I envisioned. So today I ate....

Breakfast:

2 x slices dry toasted gluten free bread (still tastes like tusks)
1 x cup of tea with almond milk
1 x 500ml bottle of water

Lunch:

4 x rice crackers
1 x bowl of strawberries, red raspberries
1 x 500ml bottle of water

Dinner:

1 x tin of tuna fish
1 x salad consisting of parsley, kale, Beetroot, lettuce, carrots, green peas, cabbage, cucumber, walnuts, honey peanue
1 x fruit salad consisting of black raspberries, red grapes, mango, melon, oranges, strawberries, kiwi, Avacado
2 x 500ml bottles of water

Snack:

1 x bowl of dried nuts & raisins, pumpkin seeds

Much more energy for exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment