UA-494466866-1

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Monday November 25th 2013

So again I have lapsed in keeping my blog up to date as things have been crazy. I'm going through a separation which has added tons of stress which doesn't do my MS any favours, but I'm happy to report I have met a lovely woman and we are now in a relationship, she accepts me for who I am, my past and of course my disability to which she is an amazing help.

So I had to secure the services of a second solicitor (costing thousands!!!) this time to handle conveyancing, selling my half of the home to wife and I put a written offer in for a house and my offer was accepted :-)

Exercises went out the window today but chose to spend time in my sunroom listening to music.

I didn't eat much today but what I had was...

Breakfast - Roll with Butter, Cup of Tea

Lunch - Tomato Soup, 500ml Bottle of Water

Dinner - Roll with Cheese & Pickle, 500ml Bottle of Water


No comments:

Post a Comment