UA-494466866-1

Thursday 14 November 2013

Wednesday November 13th 2013

Woke to find myself 'stiff' again....my leg of course!!! This lasted the bulk of the day, I will be contacting the MS nurse to discuss, beginning to think that it may be associated with the medication Baclofen, one of those drugs where you need to find the level that suits yourself. I decided against exercising today and my friend brought round a large McDonalds breakfast for me, I ate too much but it was a nice change.

So lazy day today watching movies but before all this I have another 'grump' with apple. So I bought Connor the latest iPod touch and surprised they don't include a main plug for charging, sure they supply a USB lead for charging, but a plug should be supplied for all it costs. Took delivery of an iPod mains charger and a docking station for my wee guys Christmas.

Today's movie viewing were Batman - The Dark Knight & The Dark Knight Rises, every time I watch Heath Ledgers performance as The Joker, I can't help being both amazed and saddened he is no longer with us...what a performance!!!

Breakfast - McDonalds Scrambled Egg, Sausage, Hash Brown, Sausage & Egg Muffin, Drink of Sprite (told you it was a large breakfast lol)

Lunch - Spicy Mexican Chicken Baguette, 500ml Bottle of Water

Dinner - Spicy Chicken Pizza, 500ml Bottle of Water

No comments:

Post a Comment