UA-494466866-1

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Tuesday November 12th 2013

I know some of you have been following my MS battle through my blogs and I have made some good friends through this but I am aware reading about a guy with the same problems daily (mainly) eating the same stuff..lettuce, seeds & shit can get boring, I thought I would mix it up a little....MS issues, diet and stuff from my general day...I'm not going to pretend I'm exciting....but I am bored hence this blog lol.

I slept on the sofa and slept badly. Fell over at 2am and awake before 4am....wtf!! My MS symptoms today are the same as always, stiff leg, knee bending issue...but other than that I feel peachy lol. I exercised to a 30 min playlist I created and finding the squats getting tougher.

Update:- During the time I let my blogs lapse, I have came off Gilenya (MS drug) not been much use to me and going back on the monthly infusions even though I tested positive for the deadly JC Virus...still, something's got to kill us..right?

I bought my son Connor some Christmas presents last week. Got him a 32gb iPod touch, Nintendo DS2, Mario Kart 7 & Fifa 14 games plus Mario DS case and accessories. Hope he likes!!! Just finished updating Connor's iPod touch. It has took a few days but hoping to influence and expand his music taste past Gangham Style lol....so 700 songs, 97 game apps, some Simpsons cartoons & 48 photos of him, his dad and my cars!!!

I wanted to share an issue I had with Apple at the weekend...angered me big style. My iPad 3 of just over a year has developed a fault....no sound!! Contacted Apple who claimed they could repair over the phone but I would have to pay £109.99 for technical support. At the end of the 3 hours and 14 mins phone call, I was told the issue was a hardware problem and not a software one that I paid for...I was raging, since this fee covers software issues on all Apple products for a year, they are refusing to refund my money.

So I gave Connor my old iPad yesterday and he was thrilled. I bought myself the new iPad 5 or iPad Air as it is called yesterday. £546 for the 64gb version....grrrr!! To make matters worse, I woke to find Connor playing his iPad with sound coming out at full pelt...magically repaired itself. To say I was pissed off was an understatement!!!

So I have alway been partial to a bet at the weekend but hardly win so decided to buy and sell shares on the stock market using the plus500 app...fantastic. Initially purchased a £100 of shares and took out £164 total and have shares in USD, Heating Oil & Natural Gas still running.

So having just had dinner, I am going to settle down with a movie or two and more than one beer ;-)

Breakfast - Orange Juice

Lunch - Tuna Roll, 500ml Bottle of Water

Dinner - Smoked Salmon, Kale, Lettuce, Yellow Peppers & Pumpkin Seeds, 500ml Bottle of Water

No comments:

Post a Comment