UA-494466866-1

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Wednesday November 27th 2013

Again a terrible nights sleep....why!!! And the tv sucks during the night as I don't have satellite in my bedroom :-(

So I called time on laying in bed and got up, spending time on the internet trying to find things to decorate my new pad. As well as having to get the bathroom converted into a wetroom, I need to widen the interior doors slightly to make getting around easier. I'm going to have part of the walls taken down and have disappearing sliding doors fitted, the ones that slide into the wall cavity space...practical and cool.

Dawn visited again today with more filled rolls and food for my dinner....thanks again babe. We shopped online for Christmas gifts for her twin girls which was fun, followed by a movie. We watched a great funny Zombie movie called 'Doghouse' (yes I have a thing for zombies lol)

Tonight I watched the 2 Manchester teams play football and tinkered on the stock exchange. After this I watch a movie called 'Pacific Rim'....great effects but I was disappointed.

Breakfast - None

Lunch - 2 x Tuna Mayonnaise & Cucumber Rolls, 500ml Bottle of Coke

Dinner - 2 x Steak Pies, Potatoes, Carrots, & Garden Peas, Fruit Trifle, 500ml Bottle of Water

No comments:

Post a Comment