UA-494466866-1

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Tuesday November 26th 2013

My MS was the same as usual today but I will be commencing a better fitness routine with the help of my girlfriend Dawn. So exercise was non existent today, mainly due to the fact I had a terrible nights sleep last night.

Dawn visited me this morning with 5 fresh filled rolls, she makes sure I eat right...sometimes lol, we watched a couple of movies and had a chilled out day. First up we watched 'American Mary' which we both enjoyed but not so much the second movie 'Cockneys vs Zombies'.

Connor got a great report at parents night, I'm a very proud daddy. He is being moved up a group for maths, reading & spelling...clever boy.

Breakfast - None

Lunch - 2 x Tuna Mayonnaise & Cucumber Rolls, 500ml Bottle of Diet Irn-Bru

Dinner - Tuna Mayonnaise & Cucumber Roll, Ham & Coleslaw Roll, 500ml Bottle of Water

No comments:

Post a Comment