UA-494466866-1

Monday 31 March 2014

Ultra Nate: Free - One Of My Life Experience's

So before I share my embarrassing life experience, that I cringe unbelievably too when I hear this song...let me psyche myself up here...

So let me take you back to the summer of 98...it was a Saturday and there was a crowd of us guys out on a friends stag-do. So the day began in a bar at 11am where lots of alcohol was consumed prior to going on to the ten pin bowling.

It must have been 1pm and it is pretty safe to say...I was more than a tad drunk. So we bowled and drank, bowled and drank some more. From here we went on the longest pub crawl in my life that must have lasted 8 hours. Then off to an Indian Restaurant for, I'm sure, a slap-up meal but of course I can remember.

It must have been roughly midnight when we all went to the 'Mardi Gras' nightclub in Dundee. Everything was a blur, I do however remember that moment, that one moment that is making me shake right now lol...I remember dancing with this gorgeous girl, when during the song, she just stopped dancing...she pointed to the floor and said "what the fuck are those", I sobered up almost immediately, looked down and noticed I was wearing the horrible looking blue & red bowling shoes.

The girl done a quick disappearing act and so did I out the club. I walked miles home in the shoes kicking the tarmac in disgust. Thinking how many people must have seen me in these f'ing things....I never did return for my nice shoes, infact I have never been bowling since!!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JgRBkjgXHro

No comments:

Post a Comment