UA-494466866-1

Monday 16 December 2013

For the first time in a long time...

For the first time in a long time Christmas has taken on a whole new meaning to me. I was so materialistic in life and Christmas was about gifts to me...not anymore. I feel like Bill Murray in Scrooged (my fav Christmas movie) I get it now!!

I couldn't care if I never got another present again, it's all about the people. I will miss my son something terrible this year and am shedding tears as I type this, but looking forward to spending time with my loved ones.

If you can bring joy to someone's life...you will feel better for it and you will want to carry that out throughout the year. I'm still feeling good after handing out food parcels and blankets at the weekend, I can't wait to do it again.

If I could have one Christmas wish, it's to have certain friendships back. How do you prove to people you have changed and a much nicer person if they won't give you a chance??? I mean it's Christmas after all.

Yes it all sounds a bit corny...but it is how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment