UA-494466866-1

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Wednesday December 4th 2013

Today started off bad, after about 3 hours sleep. I fell badly, hurt myself and it took ages to get up from the floor. Had major problems with arms to push myself up and my legs remained poker straight, had major difficulty bending my legs. I am putting this down to lack of MS medication. Waiting to hear from hospital still on my date for infusion.

I had to submit a list to my solicitor on what household items I intend to take from the matrimonial home but on submitting, it was a pathetically short list, I'm leaving with next to nothing...fresh start is best.

Breakfast - No

Lunch - 2 x Tuna Mayonnaise, 500ml Bottle of Coke

Dinner. - Bowl of Tomato Soup, Roll with Butter

Snacks - Bowl of Pumpkin Seeds
Packet of Prawn Cocktail Crispw

No comments:

Post a Comment