UA-494466866-1

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Tuesday December 3rd 2013

I was awake the entire night last night and as I type this I have been awake for 38 hours so far, and I am not tired yet.....WTF is wrong with me. This has the 5am look so time to stick on a movie.

My legs didn't play up today and were feeling slightly stronger but I'm still waiting to hear when I will be attending hospital for my MS infusions, that's has been over a month I have ceased the oral meds so I have emailed my MS nurse on this matter.

I came across quite sick this afternoon but thankfully it passed.

Today was a very strange, melancholy day for me. I have made a lot of mistakes in my life and hurt a number of friends & people close to me in the process. The important thing here is apologising and meaning it, and never go to sleep on an argument.

I didn't like that person i was and made a conscious effort to change for the better, it's not a thing that happens overnight but something you have to work at, it takes time or can't be classed as a real effort to change yourself.

I started to make my changes about 4 months ago, my first job was admitting I had MS and starting my blog, I was embarrassed I had this, and put on false pretences....it's no way to live and is a horrible existence. My motto now is honesty is the best policy, and I have found people to be much nicer and kinder to me as a result. Believe me, when you experience this, you wouldn't want to change it.

I'm not trying to preach here,  I'm just happy now with the changes I made that I wish others to experience the same. This life is far too short and if you get the chance to build bridges...grab them!!

If you know me and I have not been nice to you or caused you harm in the past, may I take this opportunity to apologise profusely.

No comments:

Post a Comment