UA-494466866-1

Thursday 12 December 2013

Thursday December 12th 2013

Had the doctor in today and as expected I have been fighting a chest infection for nearly 2 weeks now, these antibiotics should sort me out.

I increase my dosage of Ropinirole with the Dr to help my restless legs.  She told me about some side effects that stunned me -
The frequency of these side-effects is unknown
  • abnormal laboratory test results
  • hypersensitivity reactions such as urticaria, angioedema, rash or itching
  • liver problems
  • side effects that may occur if Ropinirole hydrochloride is taken at a high dose. These may include behavioural problems such as addiction to gambling, hypersexuality, increased libido, an urge to buy or to shop, an unusual increase in appetite or binge eating. You or your carer should seek medical advice if these symptoms occur
So besides the usual side effects that most meds come with, addiction to gambling is not one I expected to hear. The meds target a specific part of the brain that causes this.

I received my bill from my Solicitor today (for my separation) all I can say is OMG...license to print money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment