UA-494466866-1

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Saturday December 7th 2013

Another bad, no a terrible nights sleep, I got about an hour's sleep. So I lay awake for hours in the dark listening to music, the night seemed to last forever.

During the day I had a longer than usual wait for Connor visiting as my parents took him to Scone Palace for a Christmas fayre and to see Reindeers. So I done some exercising, watched a football match and wrote a few pages of my book.

Saw Connor today for the first time in 2 weeks, he is getting big. I bought him a cover for his iPod to keep it protected and he was happy. He bought me a wooden Christmas Reindeer of his pocket money, and also gave me a mug designed with his drawing from school as well as Christmas cards. He drew me a few pictures and we played games on the iPad together before cosying in together, eating sweets and watching Saturday night tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment