UA-494466866-1

Monday 2 December 2013

Sunday December 1st 2013

December is here already!! Today I researched new vehicles, since I am entitled to a new vehicle under the mobility scheme, and 4x4's are the preferred choice what with my Mustang being so low (which I'm still keeping) and to transport a wheelchair easily, God forbid I damaged the Mustang with it lol.  There are lots to choose from but I'm favouring one from Audi.

So today Dawn had invited her friends over for lunch and to introduce them to me, very nice people they are to. Hats of to Dawn for her cooking skills.

Breakfast - None

Lunch - Steak with Pepper Sauce,  Chips, Onion Rings, Sausages & Bacon, stuffing & beer

Dinner - Pizza, Chips, Onion Rings, beer

So much for the healthy eating lol

No comments:

Post a Comment