UA-494466866-1

Thursday 12 September 2013

Day 1 - Thursday September 12th 2013

Okay, so today i officially start documenting everything i do in my fight...

So i weighed myself today and came in at 14 stones (196 lbs), i purchased a Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation device today and had it wired up to my weak left leg, hopefully it will make a difference and strengthen my muscles. I also done 30 reps per leg in lifting my leg from a seating position (like marching while seated) i also did another 30 reps per leg lifting and straightening and holding whilst sitting. I done 100 reps with an elasticated device stretching my arms out from my chest.

Today i managed to stand for 6 mins straight unaided :-)

I also contacted MS Revive centre in Glasgow to enquire about both home physiotherapy sessions and an FES device.

Today i ate the following -

Breakfast - Porridge with pumpkin seeds, 500ml bottle of aqua-fruta water

Lunch - Tuna and onion sandwhich on brown, bowl of white and red grapes, 500ml bottle of aqua-fruta water

Afternoon snack - Small fruit trifle, bowl of pumpkin seeds

Dinner - Steak, various peppers, onions, leeks, lettuce, kale, 500ml bottle of aqua-fruta

No comments:

Post a Comment