UA-494466866-1

Saturday 28 September 2013

Day 16 - Friday September 27th 2013

After 4am when I finally made it to sleep lol, not doing myself much favours...so what lol...as Jon Bon Jovi sang "I'll sleep when I'm dead".

Today I met with someone who has offered to help me in my battle, who has bags of experience and is a lovely person to boot.

Today I awoke very sore in the shoulder department, I don't know if it's sleeping on the couch or working muscles I haven't worked in a while. Most people would just go to bed, but I love my tv too much lol...maybe time for a new couch lol.

Symptoms wise today, this left leg is, to put it frank, pissing me off!!! Almost like dragging my foot and difficult to lift, don't know if it's coming from the knee or the hip. But not letting it get me down as I know, in time, I will get over this.

Well zero exercise today, but read some more of Dr Wahls book and relaxed listening to some music, and ordered lots of fruit and veg online for delivery.

Breakfast - None

Lunch - Tomato Soup

Dinner - Scrambled egg on toast, bowl of mixed fruit

One of those 'not hungry' days.


No comments:

Post a Comment