UA-494466866-1

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Day 6 - Tuesday September 17th 2013

I am writing up Tuesday on Wednesday morning as I was having severe symptoms in my hands last night, namely numbness and pins & needles sensation. I organised on this day to have a company to come to my house today (Wednesday) to install hand controls in my Mustang which can be removed when I build up my strength.

I spent Tuesday determined to exercise loads!!!! Bad idea!!

Exercise should be moderate, but I was like a man possessed determined to exercise until I collapse.

I spent 30 mins on the treadmill increasing the speed from past couple of days. Over the course of the day I did 200 push up against wall, I did 100 squats, 300 each leg marching on spot, 200 seated extending legs straight and holding for 5 secs,  I beat my standing unaided time at over 9 mins, I also did 500 reps of my arm exercises.

I used my muscle stimulator on my calves for 2 hours throughout the day.

Breakfast - Porridge, Glass of fresh orange

Lunch - Bowl of grapes, strawberries, raspberries, banana, apple, 500ml bottle of water

Dinner - Pasta & meatballs, 500ml bottle of water


No comments:

Post a Comment