UA-494466866-1

Monday 16 September 2013

Day 5 - Monday September 16th 2013

Today was a good day symptom wise. My leg stiffness open weakening cleared quickly. Before I started my exercises I went for a drive in my Mustang to blow away the cobwebs :-)

So I started with 30 mins treadmill on a flat slow pace, followed with a host of leg exercises.
30 rep squats, 30 reps each leg marching on spot, 30 reps each leg straightening and holding for 5 secs, 100 reps of arm exercises pulling on elasticated device, 30 reps standing push ups against the wall.

Carried out these exercises and reps 3 times today.

Breakfast - Porridge with pumpkin seeds, glass of fresh orange

Lunch - Tuna & cucumber sandwich on brown x 2, banana, apple, 500ml bottle aqua-fruita

Dinner - Chicken breast, kale, lettuce, spring onion, 500ml bottle of aqua-fruita

Snack - Bowl of almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment