UA-494466866-1

Friday 13 September 2013

Day 2 - Friday September 13th 2013

Friday the 13th right enough.....

I woke up today with a very heavy left leg that refused to bend at the knee. I am going to persevere with my muscle stimulator and I appreciate things don't get better overnight, patience is the key!!

As of yet, 1.15pm, I have yet to do some exercises, I am cautious of the fact I am out on the town tonight and don't want to over tire my leg. I don't know about some of you, but I feel I walk better when I have had a few alcoholic drinks, sure we slur our speech and walk like we're drunk at times so let's give them what they think lol. I am not condoning you guys to go out and get drunk, but go out and have a few and enjoy yourselves. Don't hide yourself away...get out there!!!!

Breakfast - Porridge with pumpkin seeds, glass of fresh orange juice

Lunch - Salmon, seaweed, kale, lettuce, yellow and red peppers, fruit cocktail trifle, 500ml bottle of aqua-fruta

Now to start my exercises...I will try and post before I go out tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment