UA-494466866-1

Saturday 14 September 2013

Day 3 - Saturday September 14th 2013

So i was out on the town last night, my walking was better i felt when under the influence or maybe the alcohol seduced me into thinking so lol. I also bought a kebab for heading home with :-(...i was drunk lol.

Today i have a hangover from hell, so exercises went out the window, but i did read some chapters from Dr Wahls new book.

I decided today to stop taking my Gilenya for a month and stick to Low Dose Naltrexone as an experiment as my walking got worse on Gilenya.

Breakfast/Lunch - Eggs & Bacon on toast, glass of fruit juice

Afternoon - Bowl of pineapple & peaches

Dinner - Chicken breast, broccoli, sprouts, carrots & garden peas, 500ml aqua-fruita water, strawberry trifle

No comments:

Post a Comment