UA-494466866-1

Friday 27 September 2013

Day 15 - Thursday September 26th 2013

Today I woke feeling under the weather,  not to mention my sleeping pattern is up the left and my diet has suffered somewhat, I have temporarily lost my Mojo.

I'm still very much suffering from last weekends exercise session overload. I have little to no patience and be careful, as like me, if you go all out you will be put more than a few steps back. There is no quick fix to feeling stronger with MS...it takes time!!!!

I have recommended Dr Wahls on here and her remarkable story. I did notice a massive difference fairly quickly into the start of following her diet. But with not feeling great these past few days, I have been slipping up in this department also.

I weighed myself today and lost 2lbs since last Thursday, not great but sill a loss....right?

Exercise was poor today and mainly consisted of standing more.

Breakfast - Bowl of cornflakes and milk, glass of fresh orange

Lunch - Bowl of chicken soup, apple, 2 x bananas, 500ml bottle of water

Dinner - Bowl of vegetable soup, corned beef and beans, strawberry trifle, 500ml bottle of water




No comments:

Post a Comment