UA-494466866-1

Monday 23 September 2013

Day 11 - Sunday September 22nd 2013

I went to town on the exercising today. I woke up feeling refreshed minus any symptoms despite the partying from the night before lol.

I walked at a steady pace on the treadmill for 30 mins 2 times.
Throughout the day I done 300 standing against wall push ups.
200 marching on spot, each leg
An hour spending raising a lowering my feet, akin to tapping to music, great exercises for the ankles, and especially for drop foot.
An hour using my electro muscle stimulator, 30 mins on legs, 30 mins on arms and chest.
Managed 12 mins standing up straight unaided...getting stronger everyday.
Seated lifting and extending legs, holding for 5 secs, 100 each legs
30 squats
500 arm and chest exercises, pulling on elasticated exerciser.

Breakfast - 2 glasses of fruit juice

Lunch - Tuna in sunflower oil, lettuce, spring onion, bowl of grapes, 500ml bottle of water

Dinner - Lentil soup, 500ml bottle of water

Snacks - Bowl of pumpkin seeds


No comments:

Post a Comment