UA-494466866-1

Sunday 29 September 2013

Day 17 - Saturday September 28th 2013

Saturday is the day I have my 7yo boy who is a handful and all the exercise I need of a day lol.

I was thrilled to hear from my personal trainer who has said they are putting their all into helping me get more stronger and fitter. They are having a frame designed with a step to help do heel drops etc.. to strengthen my legs. And various other ideas to help me...an angel sent from heaven :-)

My diet consisted today of mostly fizzy sweets....I know lol.

My left leg playing up still and I'm determined to sort this out. It's a weakness I think is coming from my hip, so will focus on this area. And build up my core strength also.

Not much to say of this day other than it was great to spend it with my son.

Breakfast - Toast and butter, cup of tea.

Lunch - None

Dinner - Small portion of chicken curry

Shocking I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment