UA-494466866-1

Thursday 26 September 2013

Day 14 - Wedesday September 25th 2013

Tonight I slept for 2 hours, fatigue seems to be a thing of the past or perhaps sleeping on the couch watching horror movie all night doesn't help lol.

My fatigue is effecting me in different ways now, mainly my weak left leg is annoying me big stle now, so much so, i have kindly been offered help from someone who is experienced in this area...thank you. I am noticing also my speech slurring at times, great for those annoying sales calls, but otherwise not cool, but it's just one of those things.

For those out there with MS please try and stay strong and try and not get too disheartened. I read a story of a man who had it for nearly 70 years..yes 70 years. MS is certainly not a death sentence and this old dude died at 96 on crashing his car.

There is a fantastic autobiography by the TV star Montell Williams (who is also a sufferer) and he lives by his motto "I have MS, MS doesn't have me" to say he is in control is an understatement...see his youtube videos.

As far as exercise goes today I done very little. It important you know your limits and stick with them....don't be like me, lack of patience and looking for quick results, I'm still suffering from my exercising session on Sunday. It's also very important to rest and take your mind away...for me it either listening to my music,  loudly...or meditating. I learned Transcendental Meditation some years ago but after a refresher recently, I picked it up again.

Breakfast - Roll with butter, cup of tea

Lunch - Tuna, lettuce and kale, bowl of grapes, 500ml bottle of water

Dinner - Beans on toast, 500ml bottle of water

One of those not hungry days

No comments:

Post a Comment