UA-494466866-1

Friday 20 September 2013

Day 9 - Friday September 20th 2013

I spent hours out in my car trying to master the new hand controls....going to take a while. Nightmare!!

MS symptoms today was the weakness in my left leg, which made lifting my foot difficult and constant pins & needles in my hands.

Building up my leg strength, I carried out 30 mins on my treadmill,  30 reps of squats, 100 reps each leg marching on the spot,  50 reps of each leg marching on spot and 59 reps each leg seated, straightening leg out and holding for 5 secs. Electro muscle machine on various parts of lower body for an hour.

Building upper strength, 200 reps of using stretch exerciser., 100 reps standing press against wall. Electro muscle machine on various parts of upper body for an hour.

Breakfast - Porridge with pumpkin seeds, fresh orange juice

Lunch - Sweet chilli chicken, tomato, lettuce on brown seeded roll, grapes, 500ml bottle of water

Dinner - Lentil soup, 2 slices white bread, 500ml bottle of water

Snacks - Almonds

Thank you to all my friends for their messages of support,  it's amazing that so many of you have family and friends in the same boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment