UA-494466866-1

Sunday 29 September 2013

Day 18 - Sunday September 29th 2013

Today was the day when I realised I need my medication as that's been 3 weeks that I have been off my MS drug Gilenya....long story. My next delivery is Friday 4th October, looking forward to getting back on an even keel.

Moral of the story, keep taking your meds they are doing you some good.

Today was a bad leg day...that's all I seem to write about these days, but I am determined this is going to change. I have set myself a goal, by my 37th birthday, March 18th...I want to have no issues with my leg, hell I want to moonwalk out of that bar after some birthday drinks lol.

I think it's especially important to work towards a goal for your mental health in your general life but especially so when your battling against an illness...I'm too young...it's not going to beat me.

In my case it definitely a combination of a few things leading to my issues...lack of medication (a big no no), lack of sleep (2 hours tonight) lack of appetite or not eating correctly.

I took the Mustang out today but these hand controls are a nightmare...yeah the Mustang doesn't make the best disabled friendly car lol but this will certainly not beat me...practice makes perfect!!

I lost my appetite today, was nowhere to be seen.

Breakfast - Toast & butter, cup of tea

Lunch - None

Snack - Ice cream

Dinner - Burger

1 comment:

  1. Look after your self pal and i am here for you if you need me

    ReplyDelete