UA-494466866-1

Friday 18 April 2014

Eagle Eye Cherry: Save Tonight - One of my Life Memories

This song takes me back to March 98 I had been dumped the December previously, so it's March I worked a Sales Rep and was moving into a fantastic penthouse flat I had purchased.and was very excited about my Bachelor days too start.

I hadn't even been in my new home a week when I got that telephone call to my care phone from the ex. She had heard I had purchased a property and was calling to congratulate me and also asked if she could visit sometime, after a quick think to myself I agreed...I had a cunning plan.

My intention was to let her see what she missed out on by ditching me and breaking my heart in the process on December 21st of all days too (if your reading this Nicola, I couldn't forgive you for spoiling my listening to my fav Christmas song that year, the fantastic 'Last Christmas' by Wham lol)

Well suffice to say my intention didn't go to plan and we got back together, but we weren't to be and I done the dumping the second time round.

Anyway this song was a constant on the car radio, MTV etc... from the March to the August when I pulled the plug.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qio8UmRKlZM

No comments:

Post a Comment