UA-494466866-1

Sunday 20 April 2014

Lana Del Ray: Summertime Sadness - Song Meaning

Lana is kissing goodbye "the best" she ever had. She has to move on and this brings her sadness. For whatever reason, she still remains the one person that's hung up on love, and this might be unrequited love, forbidden love, impossible love or her love is moving away and or leaving for unknown circumstances. The red dress could be an indicative that she is still "dressed up with passion", meaning her feelings for this person are still alive and they are tormenting her in a good way. Regardless, she still wants to have a little bit more; maybe because when you are captured by such passion, you just can't have enough.

Pretty sexy and sensual way to say, I miss you, I still want you, I know you are leaving, I'll carry on but I can't forget you.

Lana Del Ray: Summertime Sadness - Music Video

No comments:

Post a Comment