UA-494466866-1

Sunday 13 April 2014

Starting a strict Paleo diet....tomorrow!!!

So tomorrow I'm going to start Dr Terry Wahls Paleo Diet. I will post here daily what I'm eating and how I'm getting on with it.

I have said it before and I will say it again...if your reading this and your an MS sufferer...check out Dr Terry Wahls who has secondary progressive MS and is an inspiration to us all.

Here is a few decent books on the MS front for you to check out:

Minding My Mitochondria: How I Overcame Secondary Progressive MS And Got Out Of My Wheelchair by Dr Terry Wahls
The Wahls Protocol: How I Beat Progressive MS Using Paleo Principles And Functional Medicine by Dr Terry Wahls
Managing Multiple Sclerosis Naturally by Judy Graham
Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis by George Jelinek
Recovering From Multiple Sclerosis by George Jelinek & Karen Law

No comments:

Post a Comment